Finding a unique way to show your appreciation for your wedding guests can be challenging. Budget issues aside, you want to offer creative wedding giveaways that will capture the romance of the day while providing something useful and meaningful. Our wedding planners know there’s no need to bow to the norms of tradition. Instead, you can carve out your own niche by giving away something unique to your wedding theme, lifestyle and time of year. Here’s our list of creative wedding giveaways to suit every season.
Spring is great. It’s hopeful and filled with the promise of new life. Build off of this theme thinking of flowers in bloom, rainfall and sweetness:
– Honey: Customized pots of honey decorated with pressed flowers are lovely with the golden glow of the sweet liquid and a touch of color from fragrant flowers.
– Mini Succulents: Little potted succulents provide a constant reminder of your love for each other and the love you share with your guests.
– Seeds: Guests can plant the seeds in their gardens to bloom as your new life together begins to blossom.
– Herbal Tea: A collection of garden and wellness-inspired tea bags in a pretty cup offer a sense of whimsy as well as a useable gift to be sipped in the fresh spring air.
– Maple Syrup: Spring marks maple syrup season. A bottle of maple syrup paired with pancake mix celebrates all the breakfasts you will enjoy as a married couple!
The warmth of summer brings back memories of young love; happy go lucky vacations and dining al fresco. Use these summer themes to create one of a kind gifts:
– Infused Olive Oil: Ideal for summer salads, drizzling on roasted veggies or for brushing on grilled meats.
– Flip-Flops: A quirky gift perfect for beach weddings or casual settings where guests are encouraged to chill.
– Barbeque Sauce: A homemade recipe exclusive to the groom is a highly personalized touch. Add a fun name to make it even more personal.
– Berry Preserves: Summer fresh berries make the best jams and preserves. A pretty mason jar makes it even more special.
– Summer Survival Kit: Another fun idea perfect for outdoor weddings. Create a kit with mini sunscreen, customized water bottles and funky sunglasses.
Fall weddings are filled with romantic notions of fireside cuddling, warm blankets with hot mugs of cider. This time of year calls for rich indulgences:
– Apple Butter: This seasonal favorite captures the flavor of fall apples and can be used on everything toast to a fall veggie glaze.
– Cider: Sparkling, refreshing, tart and crisp, cider is ideal for guests to toast your love at their next special occasion.
– Mini Pies: Whether it’s apple or pumpkin, fall pies are loved by one and all. It might not last, but it sure will be appreciated!
– Mulled Cider Spices: A packet of cider spices cleverly wrapped in rustic gingham or burlap offers a heart-warming gift to be enjoyed on the coldest of nights.
Think of bringing warmth to your guests for the long winter months ahead with these inspired ideas:
– Pashminas: Ideal for smaller groups, pretty pashminas provide warmth not only for your wedding day but for years to come.
– Ornaments: Incorporate the spirit of the holidays with a unique tree ornament that can be hung on Christmas trees as a new tradition. Each Christmas you can imagine your gift hanging on your loved ones’ trees!
– Hot Cocoa Kit: Marshmallows, cocoa and a mug provide a winter warmer everyone will love.
– Hot Toddy Kit: A mini bottle of bourbon or whiskey in a pretty glass mug with a pot of honey and even a fresh lemon makes for a pretty gift and a jolt of confidence to face the cold nights ahead.
With the help of the right vendor, it just takes a little seasonal inspiration to come up with creative giveaway ideas to dazzle, amuse or touch the hearts of your guests.
Let Save the Date® Help Plan Your Wedding
Save the Date® understands that finding the best wedding venue and planning your dream wedding can be overwhelming. We’ve helped thousands of couples create the perfect day with our full wedding planning service.
Call us at 212-333-3283 to learn more about how we can make your wedding perfect.
Use our Complimentary referral service to access over 1500 venues.Free Services
The latest event trends and the most up to date entertainment options.Start Today
We create, You celebrate. Be a guest at your own event.Let's Talk