Non-Profits are in a precarious situation right now. We know that your annual gala is a huge source of revenue. While an in-person gala is not possible, fundraising still is. In fact, we can help you pivot to a full-scale virtual event that will attract a larger audience and increase your bottom line.
What our clients are saying:
Even if they can’t hold their big event, our clients still need to raise money, spread awareness, and connect with donors.
So now what?
What Save the Date® is doing:
We have been in business for over 27 years because we pivot, move quickly and efficiently, and adapt.
We have retained the best talent to help you during this transition and are one of the FIRST Fully Integrated VIRTUAL
Consulting & Event Agencies.
Using the most up-to-date and innovative technologies, we are helping our clients with:
- Customized 3D Virtual Rooms & Main Stages
- Livestream & Prerecorded Virtual Events
- A/V Integration
- Technology Platforms
- Nonprofit Strategy
- Board, Host Committee and Leadership Support
- Fundraising initiatives, campaigns and auctions
- Talent and Emcee Engagement
- Graphic Design & Video Editing
- Social Media, Marketing and Communication Plans
- Run-of-Show Development
- Virtual Set Design
- Next Level Networking
- Virtual Sponsorship Packages
- 3D Galleries for Art Displays
- Experience World Renowned Musicians with a click on our virtual artist wall
From Collective Problems … Comes Solutions:
For the past few months our team has been strategizing with our Nonprofit clients about the ‘new’ landscape. Together, we are tackling the obvious hurdles of how to replace the revenue that would be raised at their annual Spring galas.
We have listened and have come up with the solutions needed.